Our soft materials will meet your expectations.
Soft materials can have various properties such as conductivity, heat resistance, ultraviolet resistance, transparency and resealing property in addition to the properties such as stretchability, elasticity and flexibility. We, Asahi Rubber, draw out the potential power inherent in materials using three types of core technology, i.e., “technology to control color and light,” “surface modification and micro-machining technology” and “material modification technology,” and will meet your expectations with our product quality and economic efficiency by manufacturing the parts crucial for products that are useful for people’s health and create new markets.
- Company Name
- ASAHI RUBBER INC.
- 1 Aza Bozukubo, Oaza Izumizaki, Izumizaki-mura , Nishi-shirakawa-gun , Fukushima (Fukushima Factory) 969-0101
961-0004 1-21 Tsukinoiri, Kayane, Shirakawa-shi ,Fukushima(Shirakawa Factory)
- +81-248-53-3491 (Fukushima Factory)
+81-248-21-1401 (Shirakawa Factory)
- +81-248-53-3493 (Fukushima Factory)
+81-248-21-1404 (Shirakawa Factory)
- May 1970
- 516 million yen
- President and CEO Yoichiro Watanabe
- Number of Employees
- 306 employees
- Business Activities
- Manufacturing and sales of industrial rubber products.
- Main Products
- "Silicone rubber cap “ASA COLOR LED”, Microfruiclic Channel Devices"
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Main Equipment
- Compression molding machines, LED sorting machines, various inspection machines, etc.
We have a lot of know-how regarding rubber products. Please contact us if need any help.
- Shirakawa Factory
- ASA COLOR LED
- Microfluidic Channel device